Release name: We Happy Few
Size: 10.7 GB
Title: We Happy Few
Genre: Survival Open World Psychological Horror Action
Developer: Compulsion Games
Publisher: Gearbox Publishing
Release Date: 10 Aug, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (2,475)
About This Game
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is key. You’ll have to fight or blend in with the drug-addled inhabitants, most of whom don’t take kindly to people who won’t abide by their not-so-normal rules.
Discover the retrofuturistic city’s dark history as you play through the intertwined narratives of three quietly rebellious citizens of Wellington Wells, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, as they face their pasts, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that aren’t exactly status quo in the artificially enthused society.
Save 15% when you pre-purchase We Happy Few, and get instant access to the game’s alpha. This allows you to experience the introduction to Arthur’s narrative, explore a portion of the procedurally generated world, collect and craft items, and choose how you’ll interact with members of the Joy-obsessed society through stealth, combat, or conformity across a handful of the game’s unique events.
Plus, get the exclusive in-game Jolly Brolly weapon at launch. There’s a definite chance of pain when using this weaponized umbrella, complete with advanced blocking capabilities and trippy psychedelic interior.
OS: 64 bit, Windows 7 and above
Processor: Triple-core Intel or AMD, 2.0 GHz or faster
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX or AMD Radeon 5870 HD series or higher Mobile: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580M or higher.
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 6 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game