Release name: Wallpaper Engine v1.6.65
Size: 260 MB
Title: Wallpaper Engine
Genre: Casual, Indie, Animation & Modeling, Design & Illustration, Photo Editing, Utilities
Developer: Wallpaper Engine Team
Publisher: Wallpaper Engine Team
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (369,748)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Use stunning live wallpapers on your desktop. Animate your own images to create new wallpapers or import videos/websites and share them on the Steam Workshop!
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. Max video resolutions: Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER.exe
How To Download Wallpapers from Steam Workshop
1) Quit Wallpaper Engine!
2) Go to https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse?appid=431960 and find a Wallpaper you like!
3) Copy the URL of the Wallpaper and paste it in:
http://steamworkshop.download/ or https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/ and download them.
4) Open the ZIP
5) Copy folder with random_characters to (wallpaper installation folder)\projects\myprojects
6) Now open Wallpaper Engine with launcher.exe and have fun
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server