Release name: Vintage Story
Size: 368 MB
Title: Vintage Story
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Anego Systems
Publisher: Anego Systems
Release Date: September 2016
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Vintage Story is an uncompromising wilderness survival sandbox game inspired by lovecraftian horror themes. Find yourself in a ruined world reclaimed by nature and permeated by unnerving temporal disturbances. Relive the advent of human civilization, or take your own path.
OS: OS X Yosemite, Linux, Windows 7 or newer, 32 bit
Processor: Most dual core processors, e.g. AMD E1-2500 APU @1.4 Ghz or Intel Core2 Duo P7500 @ 1.6 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Storage: 300 MB free HDD space
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400, OpenGL 3.3 or newer
Network: Internet Connection required when starting the game for the first time
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Download a Virtual LAN Emulator, we recommend using Radmin VPN
2) Create a Radmin Network and invite your friends to join the network
Port forwarding will work to if your ISP allows it, if not then use Radmin
Host Setup Guide
1) We run VintagestoryServer.exe so that it will create serverconfig.json. Close it after few mins
2) Navigate to AppData\Roaming\VintagestoryData\serverconfig.json and open it with notepad
3) We look for VerifyPlayerAuth string and change it to false so that the joining players can connect to you, save and close
4) Run VintagestoryServer.exe again and now we can connect to the server using Radmin VPN or your public IP if port forwarded
1) Run VintageStory.exe and enter your desired playername or password and click on login.
2) Multiplayer -> Add New Server -> Enter server name and host Radmin IP/IP Address and click create
3) Click on the server that you just added from the list and wait for the game to connect to the server.
4) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server