Release name: Tribes of Midgard
Size: 3.9 GB
Title: Tribes of Midgard
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Publisher: Gearbox Publishing
Release Date: 28 Jul, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (6,410)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
The Giants are coming! Form a tribe with up to 10 players to defend your village from the relentless onslaught of deadly spirits and gigantic brutes hel-bent on bringing on the end of the world in this game with a unique blend of action, survival, and roguelite elements.
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bits
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 (1GB) or AMD Radeon HD 7770 (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® Compatible
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, proceed with the instructions below
Tribes Of Midgard Server Emulator Features
Credits of Server Emulator : Seeburschbanause – online-fix.me
Note : Single Player Only!
- All Shop Cosmetics are Unlocked
- Ability to fully play the game offline
- Emulated XP Calculation (not 100% replica of original calculation)
- If an internet connection is available, it will download the latest hotfixes
- Working (Single player/Survival/Challenges/Achievements/Season Pass)
- Saves are stored in savedata folder, do not lose this folder
How To Run The Game
1) Download TOM_Server_Emulator
2) Copy the contents of the archive to your game folder
3) Run tribesofmidgard_server.exe and choose game mode from the prompt
4) Enter your choice by inputting the corresponding number
5) Enter the world name you prefer
6) Wait for the game to start
Instructions For Survival Mode
Note : Required to run Saga Mode first and finish the tutorial so that
you can get access to Saga Mode option and load the world from there
1) Run tribesofmidgard_server.exe and choose Survival Mode from prompt
2) Select a slot from the list and input the corresponding number
3) Wait for the game to launch
4) Go to Other Modes -> Survival -> World Slot -> New Game -> Setup Game -> Start
5) The game will freeze and show an error message, wait for game to throw you back to main menu
6) Switch to Saga Mode tab and you should be able to see a world save there, click on start
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server