Release name: Train Sim World 2-CODEX
Release Date: July 24, 2018
Genres/Tags: Simulation, Open world, First-person, 3D
Developer: Dovetail Games
Publisher: Dovetail Games
Size: 12 GB
Steam User Rating: Very Positive (3,697)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Train Sim World is a First-Person Train Simulator that brings to life the experience of operating powerful and realistic trains on some of the World’s most amazing railways. Using real world data to accurately replicate the performance, sounds and feel of real trains, drive real world inspired missions, run 24-hour timetables, relax as a passenger or watch trains go by, the possibilities are endless. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned expert, Train Sim World caters for all abilities.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.5 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X @ 3.7 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti or AMD Radeon R9 270 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox Controller
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server