Release name: The Long Drive
Size: 372.2 MB
Title: The Long Drive
Genre: Early AccessEarly AccessSimulationAdventure
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (127)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
This is a road trip game in an almost infinite random generated desert. The focus is on freedom, driving, exploration and immersion. It has minimal car maintenance and survival elements.
Infinite Desert, Freedom and Driving:
There are no invisible walls or unable to jump over small fences, or blinking red “wrong direction” signs on the hud. The car won’t need 10-20 liter fuel over just only a few hundred meters, with a full tank, you could go approximately 500 kilometers. If you see a distant big mountain, you can go there and if you are capable, you can climb it. If you don’t like where the mirrors are facing you can adjust them however you want or throw them away while driving at full speed. If you want to lean out of the car, or closer to the radio or near anything, you can.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: +3 GHZ dual core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 TI or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 400 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online-fix.me
2. Press the key combination Windows + R ;
3. In opened window put steam://install /324810 and click OK ;
4. Strat the installation of TOXIKK for a couple of seconds, stop and delete;
5. start the game.
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Steam Fix is already included for this release
2) Launch Steam , login your account, keep it running in the background.
3) Run the game through TheLongDrive.exe which is in the game folder.
4) Click Start -> Click Esc -> Click on Lobbies -> Click On Create -> Invite your friend using overlay
Joining a server : Main Menu -> Click on Lobbies -> Look for your friends server -> Connect -> Play
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead