Release name: The Architect Paris v0.8.3
Size: 1.8 GB
Title: The Architect Paris
Genre: Casual Sandbox Building Simulation 3D
Developer: Enodo Games
Publisher: Enodo Games
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (116)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
The Architect: Paris is a construction game that allows you to shape the city of Paris into what you want. Destroy, draw, build your own architectural projects, customizing each building carefully or entire districts at once.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 bits
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) or AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 960 or AMD R9 280
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is in Early Access; minimum specifications may change during development.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– We recommended download from Bowfile server
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server