Release name: Subsistence
Size: 1.2 GB
Genre: Early Access Survival Crafting Multiplaye
Developer: Early Access Survival Crafting Multiplayer
Release Date: ColdGames
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (3,941)
About This Game
Subsistence is a sandbox, first person, solo or co-op, PvE open-world survival game. Struggle to build a base and gear-up in the hostile environment. Defend yourself from wildlife and AI hunters (who also build bases in the world). Progress your base technology for advanced item crafting and upgrades.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 2.4ghz or Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core 5200
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GT 460 or Radeon HD 3800
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Thx to : 0mic13
1) Downloda Steam Fix
2) Start Steam , go to your profile.
3) Run the UDK.exe file from the Subsistence\Binaries\Win32 folder
4) In-game -> Connection : We accept the invitation / Cooperative game – Server list – Enter IP friend’s address – Connect
Creating a server : Cooperative game – Host – Configure the server – Continue – When the world is loaded, press Shift + Tab and click RMB on a friend – invite – We are waiting for
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game