Release name: Subnautica v65786
Size: 8 GB
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
Publisher: Unknown Worlds Entertainment
Release Date: 23 Jan, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (131,697)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more – all while trying to survive.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent – This includes most GPUs scoring greater than 950 points in the 3DMark Fire Strike benchmark
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Subnautica is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Launch steam, leave it running in the background.
2) Open NitroxLauncher.exe , go to server tab and click on Start Server.
3) Go to play game tab and click on start multiplayer.
4) Once the Preparing to Launch Subnautica window appears
In game folder Open Subnautica.exe and run with admin.
5) If you did this correctly the main menu will say Multiplayer.
6) You will have the ability to either enter the IP or connect to local server.
Creating a server : Open NitroxLauncher.exe, Server tab, click on start server.
Hosting Notes : If your ISP/Modem does not allow port forwarding we suggest
to use Radmin VPN to connect to your friends
Notes : Server latency will depend on your own PC and internet, if your ISP
does not allow you port forwarding capabilities, use Ramdin VPN or other
Virtual LAN Emulators that works for you (ex. Hamachi, ZeroTier)
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server