Release name: Stonehearth
Size: 782 MB
Genre: City Builder Building Sandbox Strategy Voxel
Developer: Radiant Entertainment
Release Date: 25 Jul, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (5,313)
About This Game
Pioneer a living world full of warmth, heroism, and mystery. Help a small group of settlers build a home for themselves in a forgotten land. Establish a food supply, build shelter, defend your people, monitor their moods, and find a way to grow and expand, facing challenges at every step.
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual-Core, 1.7 GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT 430 512MB, Radeon HD 7570M, Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: OS Updates: Windows 7 SP1
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Steam Fix is already included for this release
2) Launch Steam , login your account, keep it running in the background.
3) Run the game through Stonehearth.exe which is in the game folder.
4) In-game -> Creating a server : Multiplayer -> Set Game Settings -> Invite your Friends
Joining a server : Accept invitation from your friend
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game