Release name: SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom – Rehydrated Rev. 603296 (Build 5204247 – June 23, 2020) + Multiplayer-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: June 23, 2020
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Jump and run, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Purple Lamp Studios
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Original Size: 7.1 GB
Repack Size: 3.3 GB
Steam User Rating: 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 523 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Portuguese – Brazil, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Japanese, Polish
Crack: built-in (HOODLUM)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Are you ready, kids? The cult classic is back, faithfully remade in spongetastic splendor! Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and show the evil Plankton that crime pays even less than Mr. Krabs. Want to save Bikini Bottom from lots of rampant robots with your mighty bubbles? Of course you do! Want to underpants bungee jump? Why wouldn’t you! Want to join forces in a brand new multiplayer mode? The battle is on!
- Play as SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy and use their unique sets of skills
- Thwart Plankton’s evil plan to rule Bikini Bottom with his army of wacky robots
- Meet countless characters from the beloved series
- Faithful remake of one of the best SpongeBob games ever created
- High-end visuals, modern resolutions and carefully polished gameplay
- Brand new horde mode multiplayer for up to two players, online and offline
- Restored content that was cut from the original game like the Robo Squidward boss fight and more
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: AMD / Intel CPU running at 2.8 GHz or higher (AMD Phenom II X4 925 or Intel i3-4130 or newer are recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD/NVIDIA graphic card, with at least 2GB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 11 and Shader Model 5.1 support: AMD Radeon HD 7870 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or newer is recommended.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system, Windows 7 and 8.1 are supported but some AMD Graphics Cards might show weaker performance on these OS versions.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on SpongeBob_SquarePants_Battle_for_Bikini_Bottom_Rehydrated-HOODLUM ISO release: hlm-spongebobsquarepantsbattleforbikinibottomrehydrated.iso (7,636,398,080 bytes)
- Game version: Rev. 603296 (Build 5204247 – June 23, 2020)
- CreamAPI-based Steamworks Fix crack is available in NoDVD folder after installation, allowing MP support, thanks to deadmau5 and valtrix1982!
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.1 to 3.3 GB)
- Installation takes 3-5 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 8 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : deadmau5 and valtrix1982!
1) CreamAPI-based Steamworks Fix crack is available in NoDVD folder after installation, allowing MP support
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through the shortcut , or “name of game”.exe , which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Connection : Accept an invitation from a friend
Creating a server : Multiplayer -> Start Public Game -> Invite Firends -> Invite your friends and look forward to connecting -> Playing!
6) Play & Enjoy !
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead