Release name: Phasmophobia
Size: 5.5 GB
Genre: Horror, Early Access, Indie, Action, Co-op
Developer: Kinetic Games
Publisher: Kinetic Games
Release Date: 18 Sep, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (457)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Phasmophobia is a 4 player online co-op psychological horror. Paranormal activity is on the rise and it’s up to you and your team to use all the ghost hunting equipment at your disposal in order to gather as much evidence as you can.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum Specs are for VR, lower specs may work for Non-VR.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
Note : Video Tutorial included above for better detailed instructions! – Enzo
1) Download Spasmofobia Fix and paste it to your game folder.
2) Create an account at Photon Engine, after that head to Application Dashboard.
3) Create a new app, set Photon type “PUN” enter App Name, click on create.
4) Copy appid of your app and paste to SpasmofobiaAppID.ini then Save.
5) Open Phasmophobia.exe and wait for the game to load.
6) Main menu will indicate Spasmofobia if you did everything correct.
This method is similar to Coolphobia which uses Photon PUN to play.
To let your friends join your created Photon Server, give them a copy of your APPID and paste
it to their SpasmofobiaAppID.ini and save. Make sure you are using same appID if you are
going to play together so that you’ll get to connect and see each other in-game.
Creating a server : PhotonEngine -> Put in AppID.ini -> Give AppID to friends -> Play
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server