Release name: Sekiro Shadows Die Twice-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: March 22, 2019
Genres/Tags: Action, Slasher, Third-person, 3D
Developer: From Software
Platform: PC [Repack]
Original Size: 14.5 GB
Repack Size: from 7.1 GB [Selective Download]
Steam User Rating: 86% of user reviews are positive (based on 2,141 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese – Brazil
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
About This Game
Pre-order and receive a Digital Artbook and Digital Mini Soundtrack upon the game’s release.*
Winner of “Best of gamescom” and “Best Action Game” at gamescom 2018, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the next adventure from developer FromSoftware, creators of Bloodborne and the Dark Souls series. Carve your own clever path to vengeance in an all-new adventure from developer FromSoftware, creators of the Dark Souls series.
In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice you are the “one-armed wolf”, a disgraced and disfigured warrior rescued from the brink of death. Bound to protect a young lord who is the descendant of an ancient bloodline, you become the target of many vicious enemies, including the dangerous Ashina clan. When the young lord is captured, nothing will stop you on a perilous quest to regain your honor, not even death itself.
Explore late 1500s Sengoku Japan, a brutal period of constant life and death conflict, as you come face to face with larger than life foes in a dark and twisted world. Unleash an arsenal of deadly prosthetic tools and powerful ninja abilities while you blend stealth, vertical traversal, and visceral head to head combat in a bloody confrontation.
Take Revenge. Restore your honor. Kill Ingeniously.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit | Windows 8 64-bit | Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 | AMD Radeon HD 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
2) Run setup.exe and install update
3) Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
You need the following releases for this:
- Based on Sekiro.Shadows.Die.Twice-CODEX ISO release: codex-sekiro.shadows.die.twice.iso (15,563,816,960 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (when installed with all components)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of voiceover packs you don’t need, credits video, bonus content (artbook + mini OST) and early version of game intro in 3K resolution
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 14.5 to 7.1~9.3 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes: ~15 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~30 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 16 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- ATTENTION! If you’re installing this repack under Windows 10, run setup with compatibility set to Windows 7
If you install the bonus content, open “steam_emu.ini” in “Artwork_MiniSoundtrack” folder and change DLCUnlockall=0 to DLCUnlockall=1. Otherwise the bonuses won’t work.
You can skip downloading of voiceovers and other files you don’t need. Here is the list of selective/optional files:
- fg-optional-bonus-content.bin (ArtBook and Mini-OST, available via desktop icon upon installation)
- fg-optional-opening-video-dev-version.bin (Early version of the game intro in 3K resolution)
In example, if you want to launch the game with German UI/Subtitles/Voiceovers – skip all “selective/optional” files, but download fg-selective-german.bin & all main files (01-03).
The minimum size of the repack is just 7.1 GB, read repack features section for details.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game