Release name: Rust
Size: 7.5 GB
Genre: Survival Crafting Multiplayer Open World PvP
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Publisher: Facepunch Studios
Release Date: 8 Feb, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (185,821)
About This Game
The only aim in Rust is to survive.
To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.
Do whatever it takes to survive.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Steamworks Fix By : Alkad Rust
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Extract the contents of the archive file
2) Run the game through Launcher.exe which is in the game folder
3) We login a steam account or skip Launcher login and wait for it to reach Rust Launcher
4) On bottom part of Launcher click Gamewer, allow access for the anti-cheat.
5) Gamewer will give you 4 digit authentication code, you will need to enter this in their discord server
6) Join Gamewer Discord https://discord.gg/9VYPf7fw and enter the code in #authentication channel
7) Authentication will be successful when the Gamewer launcher status is ONLINE
8) Click Play, Wait Game Status to go green (Runned) and hit Play
Joining : Play ->Select a server from the Server List
9) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server