Release name: Rust
Size: 7.2 GB
Genre: Survival Crafting Multiplayer Open World PvP
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Publisher: Facepunch Studios
Release Date: 8 Feb, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (185,821)
About This Game
The only aim in Rust is to survive.
To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.
Do whatever it takes to survive.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
How To Install The Game
If 64-bit is installed when choosing the 32-bit version, run Setup.exe as an administrator.
1. Run Setup.exe.
2. Follow the prompts of the installer and configure the settings you need.
3. Launch the game through Launcher.exe!
4. Enter the desired player name.
5. We enter the game and press F1.
6. Enter client.connect ip_adress: port, where “ip_adress” is the IP address of the server, and “port” is the port number.
To play on servers, you must run Steam.
Create an account …
client.connect rust-exp .alkad.org: 6666
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game