Release name: Rust
Size: 7.12 GB
Genre: Survival Crafting Multiplayer Open World PvP
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Publisher: Facepunch Studios
Release Date: 8 Feb, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (185,821)
About This Game
The only aim in Rust is to survive.
To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town.
Do whatever it takes to survive.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
Note: Keep in mind that this game is updated every 8 days, and you will always have to download the game to play online.
1) Enter to This Page : Rust Servers list.
2) Start Steam and login with your account
3) Start the game through Launcher.exe or a shortcut on the desktop.
4) Enter the game and press F1.
5) Enter connect ip: port, where “ip” is the IP address of the server, and “port” is the port number.
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game