Release name: Rising Lords
Size: 304.6 MB
Title: Rising Lords
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Publisher: Argonwood, WhisperGames
Release Date: 27 May, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (140)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Rising Lords is a medieval turn-based strategy game with card and board game elements. Send your serfs to fight and die in your name… or let them prosper, and use them to your advantage!
- OS: WIndows XP
- Processor: 2,27 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card with min. 2GB shared RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Pioneer
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Start Steam , go to your profile.
2) Open Any local network emulator ( Radmin VPN was tested ) and enter the same room with your partners.
3) Launch the game with a shortcut from the desktop or the RisingLords.exe file from the root folder of the game.
4) In-game -> Creating a server : Multiplayer -> Host Scenario or Host of a custom battle -> Waiting for players to connect!
Connection : Multiplayer -> Join -> Select the mode that the host has set with the LAN postscript -> We are waiting for the server to appear in the list with hostname -> Press and wait for connection -> Play
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead