Release name: RESIDENT EVIL 2: Deluxe Edition v20191218/Update 5 + 12 DLCs-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: January 25, 2019
Genres/Tags: Action, Adventure, Survival, Third-person, 3D
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: RE Engine
Original Size: 26.1 GB
Repack Size: from 13.5 GB [Selective Download]
Steam User Rating: 96% of user reviews are positive (based on 26,097 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese – Brazil
Audio Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX – Denuvo Removed)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-pounding immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game.
In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic – Based on the original release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience.
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count.
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival.
- See favorite characters in a whole new light – Join rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy on his first day in the job and college student Claire Redfield, who is searching for her brother amidst a terrifying zombie epidemic.
- Step into the rookie shoes of both heroes – Enjoy separately playable campaigns for both Leon and Claire, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspective.
- Leon Costume: Arklay Sheriff
- Leon Costume: Noir
- Claire Costume: Military
- Claire Costume: Noir
- Claire Costume: Elza Walker
- Original Ver. Soundtrack Swap
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Albert Model
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Jill Model
- Deluxe Weapon: Samurai Edge – Chris Model
- Leon Costume: ’98
- Claire Costume: ’98
- All In-game Rewards Unlock
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8.1, 10 (64-BIT Required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460 or AMD FX™-6300 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x with 2GB Video RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Resident.Evil.2-CODEX ISO release: codex-resident.evil.2.iso (24,607,522,816 bytes)
- Resident.Evil.2.Update.v20191218.incl.DLC-CODEX (3.2 GB) applied over
- All 12 DLCs included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation (ONLY when installed with ALL voiceovers AND unused videos AND videos in ORIGINAL quality)
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you can skip downloading and installing of bonus wallpapers, voicepacks, unused videos and you can also select what videos you want to see in-game: in original quality or lossy recoded ones (smaller size)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 26.1 to 13.5~15.7 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes ~10 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~20 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 26 GB (up to 27 GB during installation)
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses toolset by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
You can skip downloading of voicepacks you don’t need, unused videos, videos in quality you don’t want and bonus wallpapers. Here is the list of selective/optional files. You MUST download at least one of speech and videos pack.
- fg-selective-videos-original.bin (in-game videos in original quality, ~20 MBps)
- fg-selective-videos-lossy.bin (recoded, lossy in-game videos, ~3-5 MBps)
- fg-optional-unused-videos.bin (one early alpha in-game scene + live developers scene in Japanese)
- fg-optional-wallpapers.bin (bonus wallpapers, converted from PNG to JPG)
FAQ: Resolving typical errors for Resident Evil 2
Q: My game stucks with a black screen or crashes a few seconds after the launch
Make sure you have the following software installed:
- C++ Redist 2017 both x86 and x64 versions
- Media Feature Pack (Windows 7, Windows 8 and above)
- Latest DirectX (run installer from _Redist folder) and graphics driver
Go to BIOS settings and disable any virtualization options you find in there.
You may also reboot, sometimes it helps to run the game.
Q: My game crashes a lot with shaders error
- Turn on borderless window mode inside the game
- Switch to DirectX 12 mode from DirectX 11 or vice versa
- Set all graphics settings to the minimum and then turn them on one by one until the game starts to crash again
Q: My game is very dark
- If you’re on NVIDIA GPU – uninstall video driver and install an older one from 3**.* family
- Enable VSync in game settings
Q: I have no audio in cutscenes
Q: After installing the repack I see this report with errors. What should I do?
Kill yourself, you’re hopeless.
The minimum size of the repack is just 13.5 GB, read repack features for details.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game