Release name: Reflex Arena
Size: 1 GB
Title: Reflex Arena
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Turbo Pixel Studios
Publisher: Turbo Pixel Studios
Release Date: 4 Nov, 2014
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (1,312)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Reflex is a competitive Arena FPS that combines modern tech with the speed, precision and freedom of a 90s shooter. If you sunk countless hours into the Quake or Unreal series, Reflex will feel like a welcome return of the old school shooter feel.
Reflex Arena recreates the lightning-fast twitch gameplay of the golden age of first-person arena shooters. It’s the best of both worlds: the speed and precision of a classic 1990s shooter, reborn inside a bleeding-edge 3D engine custom-built for the latest gaming hardware.
In the 21st century, first-person shooters abandoned the brutal purity of Quake III Arena and Unreal Tournament, but indie studio Turbo Pixel decided it was time for a comeback. There are no chest-high walls to take cover behind here, and no profound insights into the horrors of war—Reflex Arena is nothing but fast, competitive, first-person fun.
Just Check Out All these Features!
- Old-school arena shooter recreated in a gleaming modern game engine, welding 1990s twitch gameplay with all the benefits of modern technology.
- Smart matchmaking, support for group play, statistics tracking, championship ladders and everything else you need for competitive and social online multiplayer.
- Personal servers and full LAN support so you and your friends can play the way you want to without lag slowing you down.
- Classic gameplay modes including free-for-all and team deathmatch, capture the flag and tense one-on-one and two-on-two duels, plus mutators like big head, arena, and instagib.
- Random item drops let you personalize your character with hundreds of cosmetic upgrades, or trade them with other players using Steam Inventory.
- Build a custom map right inside the game, solo or multiplayer, then instantly test it in-game and upload it to the cloud for other players to check out.
- Customize your UI to show you the information you need the most using simple-to-learn Lua scripts, then share your custom UI with other players.
- Full Steam Workshop integration means you can easily browse and download community-created content.
- In-game replay editor with a full suite of features allows players to relive their glories and disappointments and taunt their defeated opponents with highlight reels and frag films
New features coming soon!
- Smart and adaptable AI-controlled bots to keep you on your toes when nobody else is around—use them to hone your skills before plunging into online multiplayer.
- Competitive seasons will reward players for their skills in online matches by immortalizing them on a season leaderboard and awarding them points to spend in the store.
- Competitive points earned in online multiplayer match-ups will be redeemable for cosmetic items for personalizing the look of your combatant: character skins, golden weapons, and more.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 500-series or equivalent (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP (via Virtual LAN)
1) Download SteamLAN-Fix
2) Download a Virtual LAN Emulator, we recommend using Radmin VPN.
3) Create a Radmin Network, Invite your friends to join the network.
4) Start Steam , go to your profile.
5) Run the game through reflex.exe which is in the game folder.
Hosting : Host Game -> Select Mode -> Start Game -> Wait for friends to join
Joining : Press ` (tilde) key and type connect “input ip”, copy host IP on Radmin.
6) Play & Enjoy !
Note : Game only works via Virtual LAN, online has server sided authentication.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server