Release name: POSTAL 4 No Regerts Friday Early Access
Size: 33.2 GB
Title: POSTAL 4 No Regerts Friday
Genre: Early AccessViolentGoreActionAdventure
Developer: Running With Scissors
Publisher: Running With Scissors
Release Date: 14 Oct, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (5,241)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
The POSTAL Dude is back!
Several years have passed since the events that devastated the once proud town remembered as Paradise. The only two to walk away from the cataclysm unscathed, the hapless everyman known as the POSTAL Dude and his loyal companion Champ, drive aimlessly through the scorching deserts of Arizona looking for a new place to call home. After a fortuitous gas station rest stop ends with their car, trailer home, and the rest of their worldly possessions stolen, all the Dude’s seemingly got left to his name is his canine cohort and his bathrobe, and neither of them smells all that great. However, on the horizon, the duo glimpses an unfamiliar and dazzling town that beckons to them. What untold prospects lie within? Fame? Fortune? Maybe a bidet or two? Edensin awaits.
POSTAL 4: No Regerts is a satirical and outrageous comedic open world first person shooter and the long-awaited true sequel to what’s been fondly dubbed as “The Worst Game Ever™”, POSTAL 2! (No third game is known to exist.)
- Free roam, open world, sandbox gameplay: Approach your daily set of Errands in a non-linear fashion! Seek out optional Side Quests for additional rewards! Or ignore all of that and just cause general pandemonium at your own leisure!
- Jon St. John, industry veteran and legendary voice for Duke Nukem, in the role of the POSTAL Dude!
- A brand new town to explore: Discover Edensin and unearth the dark secrets of this gambling town! Visit the local penitentiary, but don’t become a permanent guest! Meet the mysterious and exotic locals at the Mexican border! Cruise the roads in style in your own fashionable Mobility Scooter! Test your luck at the casinos on the Zag, all under the watchful eye of the monolithic ERC Tower!
- Pacifist vs. Aggressive: Enjoy full freedom in your choice of playstyle! New ammo types and other tools to greater support peaceful (or non-lethal, at least) confrontations, but violence is still always an option too!
- Over-the-top arsenal: Series classics return such as the iconic Shovel, Gas Can, and the famous boomerang Machete! Brandish new weapons like the AK and Tazer Baton! Set traps and unleash feathered chaos with the new Pigeon Mine! Get creative with the Spurt’n’Squirt’s unique liquid ammo types: Fill it with water to put out fires, gasoline to create an improvised flamethrower, or urine to shower Edensin’s residents!
- Potent Power-ups: Add that familiar POSTAL twist to your weaponry with power-ups such as the classic Cat Silencer, the slow motion-inducing Catnip, and the dual wielding Energy Drink!
- Bevy of interactivity: Feed Doggie Treats to strays to gather canine armies to do your dirty work! Grab and carry around objects to stack them and reach new areas or just throw them at others to annoy them! For the first time in the franchise, use and flush toilets!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, may work on 7 and 8 but not tested because we were weak and have succumbed to a Windows 10 future
- Processor: 3.0 GHz quad core processor (60fps not guaranteed, also the game might melt your CPU)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX11 compatible graphics card w/ dedicated 3GB RAM… will hopefully do the job? Might work on lower, YMMV
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: Does anyone use these now?
- Additional Notes: Above specs are for the Early access build, they’ll get lower.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead