Release name: Police Stories
Size: 214 Mb
Title: Police Stories
Genre: Action, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Mighty Morgan
Publisher: HypeTrain DigitalFranchise:HypeTrain Digital
Release Date: 19 Sep, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (1,295)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Inspired by SWAT 4 and gritty police TV shows, Police Stories is a fresh take on top-down shooters with an emphasis on tactics that forces you to make split second decisions. Neutralize criminals, rescue civilians and defuse bombs in Single Player mode or Online Co-op. And remember – shooting first is not an option!
Unforgiving and tense, each mission tells a story of two police operatives – John Rimes and Rick Jones, filled with infiltrating gang hideouts, rescuing hostages, making arrests and other life-threatening situations.
- The Surrender System allows you to apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Fire a warning shot near them or engage them in melee combat – those are just some of the ways you can make them submit.
- Issue commands to your fellow cop Rick Jones. Make sure to use him wisely – and who knows, he might save your life in return.
- Randomly placed criminals, hostages and evidence make every level run unique. The placement changes every time you restart, leading to new interesting situations and opportunities.
- As a law enforcement officer, you will have access to end-of-the-line police equipment, such as under-the-door cameras, door blast charges and many others.
- Various types of lawbreakers, from small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists. Each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting skill.
- Complex Tactical Gameplay: Try not to get spotted, don’t waste bullets, regularly check your surroundings and make sure to take criminals down quietly.
- All your actions are scored in real time. Playing aggressively won’t get you a high enough result to start the next mission – so keep that in mind!
- Co-op. Complete mission together for better scores and more fun!
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 2.9 Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 Mb DirectX 9 compatible video card with shader model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 100 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead