Release name: Parkasaurus
Size: 201 MB
Genre: Simulation, Early Access
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (223)
About This Game
Parkasaurus challenges the player to plan, design and construct fabulous exhibits that maximize both the happiness of their Dinos, and the park guests’ satisfaction and willingness to spend money! Starting with only a dream and an abandoned park the player will discover ground breaking technologies, new attractions and a special bond with each of their Dinos, all captured in stunningly beautiful modernized 3D flat design graphics..
In Parkasaurus if you care for your dinos, discover new technologies then your park will thrive.
- Design success – each dinosaur requires a unique biosphere, which means the shape of exhibit, materials used, ecology, plants, elevation and humidity all play a key role in the success of your Dinos.
- Wisely spend resources to build the ultimate Dino Park with over 80 buildable items and 4 employee types.
- Nurturing and raising Dinos from eggs to full adults, with the base game including 24 Dinos to discover (more added regularly).
Privacy and Biome:
- Unique privacy and biome systems that promote creative design.
- A dynamic review system where each guest leaves a starred review based on their experience.
- Level up rookie hires, or bring on established veterans, to help run your park smoothly and efficiently.
Chaotic Dino Escapes
Currently Parkasaurus is entering Early Access this September 25th 2018 for those interested in forging the direction of this game. We have so many ideas still to do and would love the support of a Parkasaurus community to help us decide what to work on next.
There are only two of us working on this project, and despite being experience game makers, we desperately are going to need YOU be a Parkasaurus Warrior! Here is how:
- Be brave enough to support our Early Access release this spring
- Add us to your wishlist as soon as you can
- Tweet about us, or to us, or just talk about us
- Tell your friends and family to support us
- Visit your local MUSEUM, or ZOO, or ANIMAL SHELTER
And If You Read This Far, Thanks, We Love You!
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit only), Windows 8 (64 bit only), Windows 10 (64 bit only)
- Processor: X64 Dual Core CPU, 2+ GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Discrete Non Mobile GPU with 1 GB Ram
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game