Release name: Paint the Town Red
Size: 2 GB
Title: Paint the Town Red
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Developer: South East Games
Publisher: South East Games
Release Date: 13 Oct, 2015
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (9,309)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Paint the Town Red is a chaotic first person melee combat game set in different locations and time periods. The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn’t nailed down.
- OS: Windows Vista or later
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10.1, Shader Model 4 GPU with 1024MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: If you are on or around the min spec then you may need to run with Low graphics options and at a lower resolution.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online-fix.me
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-FIx
2) Copy the content of Steam-Fix to game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Launch the game inside the game directory which is PaintTheTownRed.exe
Creating a server : Multiplayer -> Create Game
Joining a server : Multiplayer -> Find friends game -> Click connect to server
5) Play and enjoy!
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server