Release name: Overcooked 2-PLAZA
Size: 3.37 GB
Title: Overcooked 2
Genre: Casual Action Indie Multiplayer Co-op
Developer: Ghost Town Games Ltd., Team17 Digital Ltd
Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
Release Date: 7 Aug, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (511)
About This Game
Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action! Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons … it’s time to save the world (again!)
Out of the frying pan, into the fire…
You’ve saved the world from the Ever Peckish. Now a new threat has arisen and it’s time to get back in the kitchen to stave off the hunger of The Unbread!
ONLINE/LOCAL MULTIPLAYER MADNESS
You’ll knead to work together (or against each other) to get the highest score in chaotic local and online multiplayer.
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS
Journey across a brand new overworld map by land, sea and air. Get cooking in new themes ranging from sushi restaurants, magic schools, mines and even alien planets!
WHET YOUR APPETITE!
Travel the land cooking up a range of new recipes that are sure to cater to any tastes, including sushi, cakes, burgers and pizzas.
Travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve. Some kitchens even whisk your chefs away to new locations.
OS: WIN7-64 bit
Processor: Intel i3-2100 / AMD A8-5600k
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
1) Download O2_Fix_Repair_Steam_V2_Generic
2) Start Steam and login with your account
3) Start the game
4) In-game go to “Multiplayer” . host a game and invite your friends !
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Surf ‘n’ Turf
– Too Many Cooks Pack
– Campfire Cook Off!
– Night of the Hangry Horde
– All at Sea, Season Pass
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game