Release name: Not Tonight
Size: 731 MB
Title: Not Tonight
Genre: Adventure, RPG, Simulation
Publisher: No More Robots
Release Date: 17 Aug, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (321)
About This Game
Person of European Heritage #112: Welcome to Relocation Block B, your new home. Your designated role is ‘Bouncer’. Work hard, stay out of trouble, and we might let you stay in the UK.
In an alternative Britain where Brexit talks have collapsed, an extreme far-right government has taken power. Citizens of European heritage have been rounded up and exiled. Forced out of your previous life, you find yourself in the midst of a booming gig economy, fighting to scrape by and return to the city you call home.
Not Tonight is a post-Brexit management game, fusing a time-pressure RPG with a politically charged story where every decision matters. Will you join the resistance and fight the regime — or keep your head down and hope that one day this will all be a distant memory?
- Man the doors of pubs, clubs, festivals and parties, finding work via the BouncR app
- Check IDs, manage guestlists, and stop revellers from becoming unruly
- Upgrade your apartment, bouncer and equipment to better prepare yourself for the future
- Decide what lengths you’ll go to in order to survive in a Britain on the verge of collapse
OS: Windows 8 or later
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game