Release name: Need For Speed: World
Size: 4.3 GB
Title: Need For Speed: World
Developer: EA Black Box, Electronic Arts, EA Vancouver
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: 20 July, 2010
About This Game
Need for Speed World is a free-to-play MMO from Electronic Arts based on the long-running Need for Speed franchise. The game has been dubbed an “action-racing” MMO and features powered-up racing in the style of Mario Kart or Blur.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4000+ at 2.1 GHz or greater
- CPU SPEED: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD X2 4000+ at 2.1GHz or greater
- RAM: 2 GB
- OS: Windows XP Service Pack 3 / Windows Vista Service Pack 2 / Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 512 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible. At least Shader Model 2.0 support
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 512 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 2.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 2.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX version 9.0c
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB of space is required to install the game
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Steamworks Fix By : Soapbox Race World
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Run the game through GameLauncher.exe which is in the game folder.
2) We setup the launcher, select a Language and click on Save Settings
3) A window will pop up, we navigate it to the Need For Speed World folder included
The game files are already included inside the Need For Speed World Folder
4) Launcher will now open, now we choose a preferred server in upper right menu
5) We register an account for the server that we just selected
6) Login after registering and click on Play Now, wait for the game to boot
Joining friends: Simply join the same server your friends are playing in
7) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server