Release name: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Road to Boruto – REPACK
Size: 39 GB
Title: NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 4 Road to Boruto
Genre: Action, Adventure
Developer: CyberConnect2 Co. Ltd.
Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Release Date: 3 Feb, 2017
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (498)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
In a completely New Hidden Leaf Village, enjoy the adventures of Boruto, Naruto’s son!
While you do your best to pass the chunnin exam, a new threat menaces the shinobi world.
Will you be powerful enough to defeat it?
- OS: Windows (64bit) 7 or higher up to date
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo, 3.0GHz – AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 40 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌
1) Download Steam Fix in download links to play online
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through NSUN4.exe which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Creating a server : Online Battle -> Choose Mode -> Create a Room -> Wait for friend to join or invite
Connection : Accept an invitation from a friend or look for your friends room in room selection
6) Play & Enjoy !
Note : If you are experiencing slowdown issues when playing online, it’s usually either you or your friend is not reaching stable 60fps or network issues.
To solve it, we recommend tuning the settings to the lowest possible to avoid issues with online game experience because it is using P2P for sync.
How to enable controller support (if it doesn’t work for you.)
1) Download Spacewar to your Steam Library, type in Run Prompt steam://install/480
2) Right click Spacewar, and click on Properties
3) Under General, change Steam Input Per-Game Setting to Global or Forced Off,
whichever works for you.
4) Close and check if your controller is working now in-game.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server