Release name: Mini Metro Creative Mode
Size: 180 MB
Title: Mini Metro
Genre: Strategy Simulation Indie Puzzle Minimalist
Developer: Dinosaur Polo Club
Publisher: Dinosaur Polo Club
Release Date: 6 Nov, 2015
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (4,949)
About This Game
In Mini Metro, you take on the task of designing the subway layout for a rapidly expanding city. Your city starts with three stations. Draw routes between these stations to connect them with subway lines. Commuters travel along your lines to get around the city as fast as they can. Each station can only hold a handful of waiting commuters so your subway network will need to be well-designed to avoid delays.
The city is growing. More stations are opening, and commuters are appearing faster. The demands on your network are ever-increasing. You’ll be constantly redesigning your lines to maximise efficiency. The new assets you earn every week will help immensely — as long as they’re used wisely.
Eventually your network will fail. Stations will open too quickly. Commuters will crowd the platforms. How long the city keeps moving is up to you.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or later
- Processor: 2 GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 4.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 350 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game