Release name: Medieval Dynasty
Size: 2.7 GB
Title: Medieval Dynasty
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Render Cube
Publisher: Toplitz ProductionsFranchise:Dynasty
Release Date: 17 Sep, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (2,124)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Europe in the early Middle Ages — Nobles and clergy rule and the trade between nations brings prosperity as well as envy, distrust, and greed. Military conflict is everywhere and entire continents are changing.
In Medieval Dynasty, you take on the role of a young man who has fled from war and wants to take his fate into his own hands. From being alone, inexperienced and poor you will develop into a master of many skills, a leader of your community and the founder of a prosperous dynasty which is meant to last and prosper for generations to come. Defending against wild animals while hunting for food, gathering resources and crafting equipment, building a house and erecting a whole bustling village while founding a family all contribute to a unique gameplay experience across many genres. Tough winters and unexpected events challenge your skills and dexterity as you strive to build your own legacy.
You can choose to follow the main chapters, solve the questlines or just roam around and explore the vast medieval world – but be careful as wolves or bears may try to take a bite from you… Begin with the simplest things for your own survival like hunting and farming as well as building yourself a home. Found a family and have a heir – entice others to live near and work for you, erect many other buildings to transform your settlement into a vibrant village and, ultimately, a thriving dynasty that will reign for generations.
A massive medieval open 3D world awaits… Be aware of harsh winters and unexpected events while honing your skills to turn from a medieval survivor into the ruler of a dynasty. Grab your axe, hammer, or hunting bow – and craft your legacy!
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible GPU, 4GB dedicated VRAM (GeForce GTX 970 / Radeon RX 480)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Disk space will change
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server