Release name: Main Assembly
Size: 3 GB
Title: Main Assembly
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Bad Yolk Games
Publisher: Team17 Digital Ltd
Release Date: 11 Jun, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (187)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
You’re the designer, engineer and architect if you can imagine it you can create it! Construct robots of any shape or size from eight-legged spider bots to eerie UFO contraptions.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WINDOWS® 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4160 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 750 or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 3 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online-fix.me
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Steam Fix is already included for this release.
2) Launch Steam , login your account, keep it running in the background.
3) Run the game through MainAssembly.exe which is in the game folder.
4) In-game -> Playing together : Main Menu -> Click on Invite Friend at bottom of the screen -> Choose mode -> Start game
Joining your friend : Accept invite from your friend via steam overlay or steam window -> Wait for your friend to Start the game
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server