Release name: Lumberjack’s Dynasty
Size: 3.2 GB
Title: Lumberjack’s Dynasty
Genre: SimulationEarly AccessAutomobile SimDriving
Developer: Toplitz Productions, UMEO Studios
Publisher: Toplitz Productions
Release Date: 30 Apr, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (151)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
A unique life simulation where you are a lumberjack building up a business and founding a lasting dynasty for generations to come.
Lumberjack’s Dynasty is a mix of forestry, logging, business- and life-simulation with role playing elements. You start at a run-down logging camp which you slowly take over from your aunt and uncle as you restore it to its former glory. Along with cutting timber and hauling it to the mill for further production, you will enjoy various quests that will help you improve not only your business, but your character’s skills.
Choose your playstyle: quickly become a straightforward and professional lumberjack by purchasing, cutting and converting large forests into products, or explore the full depth of the game and experience the vast range of activities from repairing and renovating your buildings and vehicles, fishing, harvesting honey, and growing vegetables. As you build your business, you can socialize with locals, find love and start your own family.
Lots of fun (and hard work) is waiting for you as you build a successful Lumberjack’s Dynasty.
- Unique mix of forestry, logging, and life simulation
- Quest driven story line
- Large, open world to explore as you harvest timber and build your business
- A wide variety of individual characters to interact with
- Gameplay that adapts to your burgeoning dynasty – offering new tasks to complete as your lumber empire grows
- Skill system – learn and improve your skills to become better and more efficient
- A dynamic economic engine with different products and varying prices
- Control heavy machinery and vehicles – licensed vehicles from major manufacturers are available for you to purchase, use, maintain, and repair
- Manufacture and sell logs, planks, bark, and other wooden products
- Repair, rebuild and expand your home and buildings
- Take a rest from your lumberjacking and take part in other activities such as fishing, growing vegetables, collecting fruit, harvesting honey and cooking delicious meals
- Earn social points and money to expand and develop your business
- Find a wife and raise a family
As this game is currently in Early Access and not complete, not all elements are fully enabled yet. Example of some elements which are not yet enabled are:
- Use of certain additional machinery (e.g. tree harvester)
- Flirting, marrying and founding a family
- Repairing/ upgrading vehicles
Please also check our roadmap to see what we have planned for the upcoming weeks and months. At the same time, we invite you to send us your additional ideas and suggestions to make this game an even better experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core2Duo / AMD X2, min. 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible GPU, min. 1.5GB dedicated VRAM (AMD Radeon HD 7000 series / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 500 series)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, Run the game through LumberjacksDynasty.exe .
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead