Release name: Layers of Fear 2-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: May 29, 2019
Genres/Tags: Adventure, Exploration, Puzzle solving, First-person, 3D, Horror
Developer: Bloober Team
Publisher: Gun Media
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Original Size: 13.1 GB
Repack Size: 7.9 GB
Steam User Rating: 80% of user reviews are positive (based on 120 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Russian, Portuguese – Brazil
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
About This Game
The cameras are all focused on you; the center of the scene. Not just in character, you are the character. The part to play is singularly yours. Written just for you. You are met with silence. No barking orders from the director. No call to action that you need to become this version of yourself. The demand to act fills your mind, but the script pages hold no words.
Your past has helped to mold you into what you are, forced upon you the skills required to hone your craft. That same past has scraped deep furrowing scars into you, not on the outside where the world can see, but in a place buried so deep within that it has become shapeless. You push those memories down but let the experiences drive you into who, or what, you must play.
Darkness surrounds as you stand silently in the spotlight, the only sounds to be heard over your heartbeat are the distant breaking of waves against the hull and the sound of cameras pointed in your direction preserving this moment for eternity.
A deep and commanding voice rises from the distance. Act.
What part will you play?
- Story-driven exploration – You must explore the world around you. Discover your past, and expose the reason for your having been cast for this film.
- Psychological horror – Is this part of the film, or are your memories playing tricks on you? Your world may change with the slightest of provocations, you must decide what is real.
- Ocean Liner setting – Your explorations into the depths of the ship that play the scenes for the film become ever more incredible, and ever more terrifying.
- Classical, ominous soundtrack – An original score composed by Arkadiusz Reikowski, conducted by George Strezov, and performed by the Sofia Session Orchestra
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 (3.2 GHz) / AMD A8-7600 (3.1 GHz)
- Memory: 5 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti / AMD Radeon R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 11.0 compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Layers.of.Fear.2.PROPER-CODEX ISO release: codex-layers.of.fear.2.proper.iso (14,104,428,544 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 13.1 to 7.9 GB)
- Installation takes 5-10 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game