Release name: Lawgivers
Size: 40 MB
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Developer: Damian Bernardi
Release Date: 2 Apr, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (257)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Lawgivers is a turn-based political simulation game. Run for elections with your own party and enter parliament to approve or abolish laws. Appoint the president and decide whether you want a democracy or just a fake one instead.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 or equivalent AMD/Nvidia
- Storage: 500 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– If you install the games on your OS drive, it is necessary to run the game with admin privileges.
– If you have a VAC BAN present on your account, you will need to create a new account to play online.
– Need help with something? Join and send us a message in our discord server.