Release name: Iron Harvest
Release Date: September 1, 2020
Genres/Tags: Strategy, RTS, Isometric, 3D
Developer: KING Art
Publisher: Deep Silver
Size: from 14.1 GB
Steam User Rating: 70% of user reviews are positive (based on 210 reviews)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Iron Harvest is a real-time strategy game (RTS) set in the alternate reality of 1920+, just after the end of the Great War. The Game lets you control giant dieselpunk mechs, combining epic singleplayer and coop campaigns as well as skirmishes with intense action on the battlefield for multiplayer fans, Iron Harvest is the classic real-time strategy games fans have been waiting for.
Tradition clashes with scientific and technological progress, while Europe is still recovering from the brutal battles of the World War. Cities are being rebuilt and in the countryside, the era of the Iron Harvest has begun. Farmers are uncovering the remains of the majestic walking machines that had fought on the battlefields of the Great War.
In the midst of this chaos, a new threat appears that will put Europe’s very existence at risk. Secret forces are putting everything they can towards destabilization of entire countries, determined to set the world on fire once again and finally seize control.
Lead dozens of different unit types into battle, carefully utilize cover and blast entire buildings to shreds. Take your time to come up with a plan which allows for a wide range of tactics, including a stealth approach. Mechs. We got mechs. Lots of them.
Experience an epic overarching story, spanning more than 20 missions over three campaigns. Join nine charismatic heroes and their beastly companions in their adventures across Europe. Team-up with a friend and master all campaigns side-by-side in co-op.
Command three diverse factions with over 40 unit types and 9 heroes with unique abilities. Setup skirmish and multiplayer matches any way you want. Configure your personal game interface and choose your favourite input controls.
Conquer resource points, build your base and place fortifications to protect your unit production and research.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or AMD equivalent, 4 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server