Release name: ICBM
Size: 550 MB
Developer: SoftWarWare, K-Project
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (210)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
ICBM is a real-time strategy game of nuclear destruction. Research new technologies, build up your nuclear stockpile and use a combination of ships, planes and missiles to strike at the heart of your opponents’ cities while keeping your population safe from harm.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8/10
- Processor: 4th Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X Or OpenGL Compatible Video card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌
1) Steam Fix is already included for this release.
2) Launch Steam , log-in your account , keep it running in the background.
3) Run the game through ICBM.exe which is in the game folder.
4) In-game -> Creating a server : Multiplayer -> Create Game -> Setup -> When done click on Publish -> Wait for friend to join
Joining a server : Multiplayer -> Join Game -> Search for Name -> Click on your friends server -> Connect to server
6) Play & Enjoy !
Note : You can only play with people using the same version and crack, this won’t let you play with people who bought it on steam
Doing that will result the game to freeze or force close.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server