Release name: Hellish Quart
Size: 3 GB
Title: Hellish Quart
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (693)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
A physics based, realistic, 3D sword dueling game set in 17th century. Currently it features survival mode, duels vs. AI and a local multiplayer mode. Early Access.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i-5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 1050 (GPU) or Ryzen 4700g (APU)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For 720p 60 fps, Low Detail settings. Minimal specs unknown yet – need more testing
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌ (Multiplayer via Parsec)
1) For this release you will need to download Parsec
2) Make an account for parsec and add your friend.
3) On Computers Tab, your friend will need to click on connect to your PC.
4) Run the game through Hellish Quart.exe which is in the game folder.
5) Check controls for both players under settings (Controllers work for Parsec)
6) In-Game -> Main Menu -> Fight -> VS Player
7) Play & Enjoy !
Note : Since the devs have not integrated online multiplayer,
Parsec is the only method of playing online with a friend.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server