Release name: Grapple Hoops-DOGE
Size: 4.2 GB
Title: Grapple Hoops
Genre: Action, Indie, Racing, Simulation, Sports
Developer: Andreas Georgiou
Publisher: Andreas Georgiou
Release Date: 18 Oct, 2021
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Dunk on your opponents in a fast-paced first person action game with basketball, grappling hooks, parkour and explosions!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel i3-3250 / AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 650 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 6870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
- Additional Notes: With these requirements, it is recommended that the game is played on Low quality settings.
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server