Release name: GearCity
Size: 3.5 GB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Visual Entertainment And Technologies
Publisher: KISS ltd
Release Date: 30 May, 2014
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (520)
About This Game
Have you ever dreamed of running your own car company? Do you often find yourself drawing vehicle designs on the margins of your papers? Ever wondered what it would be like to be the next Henry Ford or Enzo Ferrari? Now you can with GearCity.
GearCity is an Automobile Manufacturing Business Simulator. Design chassis, engines, transmissions, and vehicles. Manage production lines, supplies, prices, and employees. Build factories and distribution branches. Set marketing and racing budgets, and most importantly stay profitable. All while hundreds of AI marques attempt to do the same thing.
GearCity offers a wide variety of design choices and near endless amounts of freedom when running your company. Do you want to make a pickup truck marque in Africa? A Russian supercar company? A German luxury brand? Maybe you want to be a generic marque in America? Or a budget car company in China? Let your imagination free and choose your own path.
Armed with a realistic economic simulator with historical purchasing power parity per capita, population, and economic data for over 250 cities, GearCity aims to be a hardcore realistic business simulator. This is not a typical casual tycoon game. Instead GearCity is a modern descendant of the classic 90s management games Detroit and MotorCity. Despite the fidelity of the simulation, once you get the hang of the game it is fairly simple and easy to play. You can choose a more abstract style, or dive deep and micromanage every detail.
GearCity currently offers:
120 Years (1440 Months/Turns) of gameplay.
274 Cities with historical economic and population data.
29 Vehicle types
200 Moddable vehicles
56 Vehicle Accessories
20 Basic Tutorial Videos
240 Historical Events
Dynamic consumer demands based on user input.
Realistic consumer AI.
Stock Market system.
Marque creation, spinoffs, and takeovers.
Race Funding system.
Labor and Unions management.
And much much more.
- OS: XP
- Processor: 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel HD series video cards must use driver version 14 or newer! If your OEM does not supply them get them from Intel’s website.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game