Release name: Garry’s Mod
Size: 4 GB
Title: Garry’s Mod
Genre: Indie, Simulation
Developer: Facepunch Studios
Release Date: 29 Nov, 2006
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (522,156)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Garry’s Mod is a physics sandbox. There aren’t any predefined aims or goals. We give you the tools and leave you to play.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB dedicated VRAM or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 9 compatible
- Additional Notes: Mouse, Keyboard, Monitor
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Use either a Real Lan Network or a Virtual Lan Network like (Radmin VPN, Tunngle, Hamachi)
2) Create a virtual network and let your friends join, make sure you are able to ping them.
3) Start the game and create a LAN Server.
4) Once you are inside the game they should be able to see your server via LAN Tab on find servers.
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server