Release name: Furious Seas
Size: 2.3 GB
Title: Furious Seas
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Developer: Future Immersive
Publisher: Future Immersive
Release Date: 16 Jul, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Positive (15)
About This Game
Take the helm of a deadly pirate ship and embark on a thrilling tale of revenge and destruction in VR. In Furious Seas, you will adventure out onto the high seas during a dangerous era, where ruthless pirates and fearsome enemy vessels await. Reach out and take control of your ship and your crew as you navigate through treacherous waters, bringing destruction upon any foes who dare cross your path. Reclaim what is yours and carve out your legend amidst the Furious Seas.
- Single-Player Campaign – Face off in naval combat against an energetic cast of pirate villains and the dangerous fleets they command.
- Stunning water and detailed ships are a must-see in virtual reality.
- Grab hold of your ship’s wheel in VR and steer your ship to victory.
- Command your crew to control the sails and fire at enemy ships.
- Enjoy comfortable VR gameplay – seated and standing accessibility options and easy to reach controls.
- You won’t get seasick – lots of attention and care went into eliminating sources of motion sickness that one might expect.
OS: Windows 10
Processor: Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greater
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 8 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game