Release name: Escape from Tarkov v0.12.11.2.13771-P2P
Size: 7.9 GB
Title: Escape from Tarkov
Genre: First-person shooter, Tactical shooter
Developer: Battlestate Games
Publisher: Battlestate Games
Release Date: 27 July 2017
About This Game
Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore and realistic online first-person action RPG/Simulator with MMO features and a story-driven walkthrough.
- CPU: Dual-core processor 2.4 GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo, i3), 2.6 GHz (AMD Athlon, Phenom II)
- RAM: 6 GB.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 Bit)
- VIDEO CARD: DX11 compatible graphics card with 1 GB memory.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB.
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1 GB.
How To Install The Game
1- Install one of the builds of the game included in the repack
2- Run the game with “Escape from Tarkov SPT-AKI” icon on your desktop
3- If that icon does nothing, use “Escape from Tarkov (Server)” and
“Escape from Tarkov (Launcher)” one after another
4- Windows 7 users should quit the server/launcher at that stage and run
“Install Certificate.bat” in the game root to make the launcher able to
communicate with a server; Then return to step 2/2a
5- In the launcher create your profile (any username/password) and start
6- Once in-game, change starting options – AI skill, crowdness, etc. and
deploy in Tarkov. Your progress will be saved locally and offline game
experience will be pretty similar to online one
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server