Release name: Dying Light – Hellraid
Size: 33.1 GB
Title: Dying Light – Hellraid
Genre: Action, RPG
Publisher: Techland PublishingFranchise:Dying Light
ReleaseDate: 13 Aug, 2020
🙋♂Support the software developers and buy this game👇
About This Game
Shake up your Dying Light experience with an entirely new game mode based on Techland’s currently-on-hold first-person fantasy slasher Hellraid.
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2500 @3.3 GHz / AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM DDR3
- Hard Drive: 40 GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Sound: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online-fix.me
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Launch the game through DyingLightGame.exe.
5) In-game Attention! To open access to the network game, first we go through the tasks “awakening” and “emergency shutdown”! -> Connection: enter one of the companies -> In the game “ESC” -> Matchmaking -> Find Games \ Accept invitations via Steam Friends.
Creating a server : enter one of the companies -> In the game “ESC” -> Session parameters (S) -> Set the visibility of the game: Public/Private/Only friends -> Playing!
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead