Release name: Drowning
Size: 378 MB
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Polygonal Wolf
Publisher: Sometimes You
Release Date: 7 Nov, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: 1 user reviews
About This Game
Drowning is a short game about a boy who quickly discovers he has depression in his earlier years of high school. Walk through a variety of beautiful low-poly environments as a story unfolds about how he deals with depression.
You will play in the eyes of a young boy starting out high school in year 7, and play through his following years, where he learns that living with depression is like living with someone trying to put you down all the time.
Walk through all the beautiful environments with a lovely soundtrack that suits the current mood of the game, and find all the hidden endings.
- OS: XP
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB Dedicated Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game