Release name: Hunting Simulator 2 Build 20201214
Release Date: July 16, 2020
Genres/Tags: Sports, Open world, Hunting, First-person, Third-person, 3D
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Original Size: 13.7 GB
Steam User Rating: 50% of user reviews are positive (based on 32 reviews)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
It’s open season!
In stunning natural environments, choose your gear from the best official weapons and accessories and set off with your dog in search of a variety of animal species in this hunting simulation.
Hunting in an open world
Explore the plains of Colorado, the Texan desert and the forests of Eastern Europe in vast open worlds of over 6 square miles.
A wide variety of animals
Track down 33 animal species in their natural environment by using the best hunting techniques. Locate animal tracks and follow them to reveal your prey.
Realism at the heart of the game experience
Hunt animals with realistic behaviours and advanced artificial intelligence. Aim accurately to ensure you don’t ruin your trophy.
A faithful companion
Use your hunting dog to track your prey. Labrador Retriever, German Shorthaired Pointer and Beagle, each dog has its specific hunting attributes.
Lots of equipment to choose from
Kit yourself out with over 160 weapons, accessories and clothing items from the best brands: Browning, Winchester, Bushnell, Kryptek, Verney-Carron…
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or above
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead