Release name: Don’t Starve: Hamlet
Size: 1.94 GB
Title: Don’t Starve: Hamlet
Genre: Adventure Survival Indie Simulation Sandbox
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Publisher: Klei Entertainment
Release Date: 8 Nov, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (341)
About This Game
ABOUT THIS CONTENT
In Don’t Starve: Hamlet, Wilson discovers a lost town of aristocratic Pigmen nestled within a foreboding tropical jungle.
Can you readjust to society as an outsider? Can you earn fame and riches recovering lost relics? Will you weather the Aporkalypse?
- Reacquaint to city life: Visit shops and trade with the pig society. Purchase and renovate your own home.
- Delve into ancient ruins: Explore the lost world of an ancient pig civilization filled with traps and try your hand at treasure hunting.
- Explore new lands: Discover the secrets of new wild life and seasons.
- Craft and experiment with new items: Find new ingredients and recipes to solve new problems.
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory:1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
- Graphics:Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- Hard Drive:500 MB HD space
- Sound:100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Reign of Giants.
Mods: “Max Stacks”, “Minimap HUD”, “Map Icons”, “Combined Status”, “Russian Language Pack” (enable / disable mod: … / mods / modsettings.lua)
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game