Release name: Divinity – Original Sin 2-FitGirl Repack]
Release Date: September 14, 2017
Genres/Tags: RPG, Open world, Isometric, 3D
Developer: Larian Studios
Publisher: Larian Studios
Platform: PC [Repack]
Original Size: 64.4 GB
Repack Size: from 25.8 GB [Selective Download]
Steam User Rating: 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 77,518 reviews)
Interface Language (DE): English, French, German, Russian, Polish, Spanish – Spain, Spanish – Latin America, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Italian, Korean, Czech
Audio Language (DE): English, Russian (Acts I + II, fan-made)
About This Game
The Divine is dead. The Void approaches. And the powers lying dormant within you are soon to awaken. The battle for Divinity has begun. Choose wisely and trust sparingly; darkness lurks within every heart.
Who will you be?
A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who – or what – you are.
It’s time for a new Divinity!
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world. Beyond Rivellon, there’s more to explore in the brand-new PvP and Game Master modes.
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- The next generation of turn-based combat. Blast your opponents with elemental combinations. Use height to your advantage. Master over 200 skills in 12 skill schools. But beware – the game’s AI 2.0 is our most devious invention to date.
- Up to 4 player online and split-screen multiplayer. Play with your friends online or in local split-screen with full controller support.
- Game Master Mode: Take your adventures to the next level and craft your own stories with the Game Master Mode. Download fan-made campaigns and mods from Steam Workshop.
- 4K Support: an Ultimate 4K experience pushing RPGs into a new era!
OS: Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 550 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6XXX or higher
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 60 GB available space
Additional Notes: Minimum requirements may change during development.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
2) Run setup.exe and install update
3) Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
You need the following releases for this:
1) Download Steam-Fix V2
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam and login with your account
4) Run the game through SupportTool.exe, which is located in the folder with the game \ bin..
5) In-game -> Connection : accept invitations from a friend
Creating a server : Story -> Online game -> Choose one of two modes -> Create a character -> Press ESC -> Invite players, invite friends and wait for them to connect -> Play!
6) Play & Enjoy !
- Based on Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Definitive.Edition-CODEX ISO release: codex-divinity.original.sin.2.definitive.edition.iso (51,307,085,824 bytes)
- Missing localization files (95 MB) for Classic Edition added, thanks to HorseGrenades!
- The following updates has been applied over one after another: Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Definitive.Edition.Update.v22.214.171.12470-CODEX (2.64 GB), Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Definitive.Edition.Update.v126.96.36.19994-CODEX (338 MB), Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Definitive.Edition.Update.v188.8.131.5268-CODEX (1.04 GB), Divinity.Original.Sin.2.Definitive.Edition.Update.v184.108.40.2066-CODEX (343 MB)
- Bonus content added: Concept Art Collection (1.08 GB), Editors for CE & DE (7.22 GB), Official Soundtrack in MP3 format (225 MB), ArtBook (693 MB), Lore Book (580 MB), Manual (18 MB), Reapers Coast Map (7 MB)
- Optional Russian Voiceovers Pack v1.6 by Aksyonov’s Mods (2.39 GB) added
- Game version is v220.127.116.116 for Definitive Edition and v18.104.22.1683 for original game
- Companion: Sir Lora the Squirrel is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of optional Russian voiceovers and bonus content
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 64.4 to 25.8~30 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes (without optional content): ~40 minutes on 8-threads CPU; ~1 hour 10 minutes on 4-threads CPU
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 71 GB
- You may convert your games language any time by running corresponding .BAT file in the game root
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game