Release name: Dino D-Day
Size: 2 GB
Title: Dino D-Day
Genre: DinosaursMultiplayerActionWorld War II
Developer: 800 North and Digital Ranch
Publisher: 800 North and Digital Ranch
Release Date: 9 Apr, 2011
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (7,741)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Frantic, multiplayer action involving Nazis and dinosaurs! What are you waiting for? This is World War II as it should have been!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space
- Video Card: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Pioneer
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Launch Radmin VPN and connect to the same network.
3) Start Steam , and enter any account (preferably without VAC ban)
4) Run dinodday.exe from the root folder of the game.
5) In-game -> Creating a server : Create game – Configure and run – Throw your IP from Radmin VPN to friends!
Connection : 1) (We do this once) Go to settings – Keyboard and mouse – Enable developer console
2) Turn on the console on the button ” ~ ” and write: connect ip friend from Radmin
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server