Release name: Devil’s Hunt-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: September 17, 2019
Genres/Tags: Action, Slasher, Third-person, 3D, Horror
Developer: Layopi Games
Publisher: 1C Company
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Original Size: 23 GB
Repack Size: 15.2 GB
Steam User Rating: 40% of user reviews are positive (based on 35 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (HOODLUM)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Based on the original novel by Paweł Leśniak, “Equilibrium”, this third-person action game resurrects the everlasting fight between light and darkness, as a full-fledged war between Angels and Demons seems imminent and our world is the proposed battleground.
You play as Desmond, once a bon vivant son of a rich entrepreneur. Desmond’s life has been drawn into a sequence of unfortunate events that have led him to lose most of his humanity. Making a deal with the devil, Desmond gains demonic powers, becoming the hell’s executor. He is both the destroyer and the savior, with his human part gradually deteriorating as his hunger for vengeance grows. He fights fiercely with his fists and claws, making use of the skills offered by his demonic and human side. Passing through the gates of hell and back, he will eventually have to decide about his impact on the future of humanity.
- Fast-paced combat – Punch, slash, and kick your way through the armies of demons and angels in Devil’s Hunt hack ‘n slash battles.
- Change forms – Unleash your inner demon by flipping between Desmond‘s human and infernal form. Choose between 3 different fighting schools to conquer each challenge your way!
- Story based on ‘Equilibrium’ – Devil’s Hunt is based on the Polish novel series and its story is told through cinematic cutscenes.
- Explore the depths of hell – Devil’s Hunt takes Desmond to many locations, including hell itself. Venture into rich environments like Miami, and Jerusalem.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel i5 quad core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 26 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 11 compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: 64-bit system only
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead