Release name: Dead Cells The Queen and the Sea
Size: 4.70 GB
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer: Motion Twin
Publisher: Motion Twin
Release Date: 6 Aug, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (140)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, metroidvania inspired, action-platformer. You’ll explore a sprawling, ever-changing castle… assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers in 2D souls-lite combat. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel i5+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 450 GTS / Radeon HD 5750 or better
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: DirectX 9.1+ or OpenGL 3.2+
How To Install The Game
This release is standalone and includes the following DLC:
• Dead Cells: Soundtrack
• Dead Cells: Rise of the Giant
• Dead Cells: The Bad Seed
• Dead Cells: Demake Soundtrack
• Dead Cells: Fatal Falls
• Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server