Release name: CrashMetal – Cyberpunk
Size: 178 MB
Title: CrashMetal – Cyberpunk
Genre: Action, Massively Multiplayer, Racing, Simulation
Developer: Stanislaw Dev
Publisher: Stanislaw Dev
Release Date: 18 Dec, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Positive (15)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
CrashMetal – Cyberpunk The Hokuta City streets await your engine rev. Can you beat everyone in this race for first place? Upgrade your car, take care of its appearance and defeat everyone on the streets of the Hokuta City.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i3
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: GTX650
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌
1) Steam Fix is already included for this release
2) Launch Steam , login your account, keep it running in the background.
3) Run the game through Aeolis Tournament.exe which is in the game folder.
4) In-game -> Creating a server : Online -> Create Room -> Wait for players
Joining a server : Online -> Select a Room -> Play
How to enable controller support (if it doesn’t work for you.)
1) Download Spacewar to your Steam Library, type in Run Prompt steam://install/480
2) Right click Spacewar, and click on Properties
3) Under General, change Steam Input Per-Game Setting to Global or Forced Off,
whichever works for you.
4) Close and check if your controller is working now in-game.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server