Release name: Commander: The Great War
Size: 158 MB
Title: Commander: The Great War
Developer: The Lordz Games Studio
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Release Date: 12 Nov, 2012
About This Game
Take Command and Secure Victory in the Great War!
At the heart of the conflict, when men fought for every inch of land, only visionary leaders could make the choices that would lead their troops to victory. The remarkable sequence of events that inexorably led to the ‘Great War’ is written in our history books and pictured in our movies. Now a new turn-based strategy game captures this time of war with unprecedented realism, playability and accuracy. Developed by The Lordz Games Studio, Commander – The Great War is the latest release in the popular Commander series to bring the thrill, excitement and challenging decision-making of these difficult times to life. Gamers can enjoy a huge hex based campaign map that stretches from the USA in the west, Africa and Arabia to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Urals to the east on a new engine that is more efficient and fully supports widescreen resolutions.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Processor: Pentium 4
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics: With OpenGL 1.3 support (GeForce FX / Radeon R300)
Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game