Release name: Command & Conquer: Remastered Collection v1.153 Build 732159-FitGirl Repack
Release Date: June 5, 2020
Genres/Tags: Strategy, RTS, Top-down, 2D
Developer: Petroglyph Games
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Platform: PC [Repack]
Original Size: 21.3 GB
Repack Size: from 8.9 GB [Selective Download]
Steam User Rating: 88% of user reviews are positive (based on 18 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, French, German
Crack: built-in (CODEX)
🙋♂ Support the software developers and buy this game 👇
About This Game
Command & Conquer and Red Alert defined the RTS genre 25 years ago and are now both fully remastered in 4K by the former Westwood Studios team members at Petroglyph Games. Includes all 3 expansion packs, rebuilt multiplayer, a modernized UI, Map Editor, bonus gallery of unreleased FMV footage, and over 7 hours of legendary remastered music by Frank Klepacki. Welcome back, Commander.
- Graphics Switching — Switch in real-time between legacy and remastered 4K graphics when in solo play.
- Bonus Gallery — Contains over 4 hours of B-roll footage, making-of photos, and unreleased music tracks.
- Music — Enjoy over 7 hours of remastered music, including 20 music tracks re-recorded live by original composer Frank Klepacki and the Tiberian Sons.
- Mod Support — Create, share, and play mods with the Steam Workshop.
- Cinematics — Immerse yourself in hours of upscaled full-motion video cinematic footage.
- Enhanced Sidebar UI — The fully redesigned Sidebar UI embraces a modern approach with less scrolling.
- Jukebox — Customize your entire soundtrack via an enhanced Jukebox with playlist support.
- Custom Game Lobbies — Host and join custom game lobbies to set game rules, teams, and maps.
- Rise Through the Ranks — Go head to head in 1v1 Quickmatches, and fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
- See All the Action — Don’t miss a minute of combat with Replays and Observer mode.
- From Console to PC — Experience the original console missions now on PC.
- Console Cinematics — Watch the original console cinematic videos now on PC, featuring community favorite General Carville.
- Maps — Take control of the terrain with the Map Editor, available on both Origin and Steam versions.
- Mission Selection — Track your campaign progress on the new Mission Selection Screen.
- Camera Zoom — Zoom the camera between the legacy DOS and Gold distances for a better look at the battlefield.
- Skirmish Mode — Take on the AI — with controllable difficulty settings — in Skirmish mode, new for Tiberian Dawn.
- Customizable Hotkeys — In-game Hotkey customization, now with support for the new Sidebar UI.
- EVA — Your battle interface sounds better than ever! The original voice-over actress, Kia Huntzinger, reprised her role as EVA and re-recorded her lines in high definition for Tiberian Dawn.
- Control Improvements — Enjoy updated mouse controls, camera movement, unit queueing, and selection improvements.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8.1/10 (64-bit Version)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.4ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400 @ 2.4ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 420 or ATI Radeon HD 5570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 32 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Command.and.Conquer.Remastered.Collection-CODEX ISO release: codex-command.and.conquer.remastered.collection.iso (22,914,301,952 bytes)
- Game version: v1.153 Build 732159
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download – you may skip downloading and installing of bonus videos (shown in the main menu section)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 21.3 to 8.9/15.2 GB)
- Installation takes 8-20 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 26 GB
- Use “Language Selector.exe” in game root to change the game language
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
The minimum size of the repack is just 8.9 GB, read repack features section for details.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead